Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NeW pOsTs To CoMe! I have decided that blogging (journal keeping) is important and deserves a little of my time and attention again.(Plus I got a new camera) the old one had taken enough pictures of muddy children and birthdays and kicked the bucket while I was trying to snap some shots of Caleb's first T-ball game...Needless to say I was NOT a happy camper. So I bought a new one when I was in SLC on my little trip and that is what I'll be posting first...ish. I might do those birthdays first, maybe I'll just put it all into one stupid long entry and bore y'all to death with my excessive ramblings. However it happens, I look forward to reconnecting with all y'all through this wonderfully crazy blogging world.

good day to ya.

2 comments:

Christin said...

New camera yay. What did you get? Mine is on it's last legs too. My kids have shortened it's life tremendously. I'm up for any suggestions on good cameras (not too expensive).

Christin

Anonymous said...

found ya through christin's blog...hope it's ok i stalk around!