Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I always have intentions for finishing my stories. Sometimes my life and lack of motivation runs away with me and it takes forever to get back to the blogging world. It's usually when I am frustrated and needing a creative out put that extends past the Facebook one liner.
My frustrations, today, are with food. I have desire to plan and carry out an EASY menu that will feed 7 hungry kids and not cost a million dollars at the already over priced grocery store, and not throw a kink in the line. So if any of you have any bright and tested ideas, let me know. I felt like being a more creative, but now I'm irritated because the oldest genius forgot he had detention after school today, due to being tardy. so I'm going to go be frustrated for a minute and then let the natural consequences fly.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I've been trying out some great new recipes lately and luckily, they don't use too much meat and you can make them stretch. I have two less to feed than you but we always have a lot leftover. Email me if you want them - hrmajesty5@yahoo.com. Oh, and they are way simple.I'm not gourmet. Nothing fancy at all.

Holly said...

maybe you have already thought of this, but check out the Duggar's web site. You know the family with 20 something kids. They have great ideas on how to make things stretch from laundry soap to tater tot casserole. ??? It's worth a look-see?