Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blazy Dayz

SO I have been abnormally blazy(blogging lazy) lately. So I apologize. No that anyone really cares but still. I have started a post about my trip, but as you see it's not here. I'll get to it. Hopefully before I go on our next trip, which is in 2 1/2 weeks so that may not happen. We are driving up to Idaho to visit Jason's grandparents. His grandpa has brain cancer and we thought it would be good for the kids to say hello before they say goodbye. So we'll venture forth and around with all nine of us packed into the suburban for 2 weeks... It will be fun.

Not much has gone on since I've been home. The kids are on their summer break. Everybody's home...all day...everyday. It's all good. That's the way it is.

I again apologize for my blaziness and maybe I'll be better. Until later then...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Don't let me forget to give you the extra video screen! It was a life saver on our trip.

Blarney Girl said...

Hello my blazy friend!! I've just been flat out lazy! Work has been crazy crazy crazy and all I want to do when I get home is VEG!! WE NEED TO WORK ON OUR PROJECT!!!!!! We still have time, but I hate waiting until the last minute! :-)

Jen said...

I can't wait to see your trip to WYO!! Did you get the invite for my book blog? just making sure. :)

Cookie said...

Hey Naomi!

I miss you :)

Glad you got a getaway, and congrats on winning the contest!

Could I ask you a favor please?

For my hubby's comfort and security, would you mind switching my name on your blog to "Cookie" in the list of blogs?

Thanks Naomi :)

R U gonna be involved in show choir this year?