Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jason bought me a new computer. Well lets back up. My old computer broke. boring. So I have been borrowing a friends for the last 3 months. Nice friend, I know. Because of that I haven't been too thrilled about downloading pics and doing "unnecessary" tasks on hers. Blogging was, what I thought, an unnecessary task. At least I thought that until my husband actually confessed that he missed my ramblings. How can I deny him the pleasure of reading my perspective of the chaos that is our life. Not to mention, now I have this nice new shiny computer, that he bought me, with which to ramble on. I will have to schedule time to blog, I s'pose. I may just trade my facebook time out for blogging. It's getting a little old over there in social land. So I'll get back to the good stuff. Me, my kids, and the occasional rant and random thought. So thank you, Jason, for the computer and for really paying attention to me, (when you're home) and this silly little blog, (when you're at work.) Love you.

No comments: