Friday, July 25, 2008

I will finish posting about our trip at a later date. Until then I'll just give y'all a heads up on what's up. We're moving. In three weeks. When we left on our family vacation we hadn't even IMAGINED that we would be considering even entertaining the idea of moving...So Yes, there is more to this story. and no right now is not the time for me to write about the details. I have to keep packing. OH and Melissa can I please have more boxes? And thanks for the ones you've given me so far!!!!
Back to busy I must go
Good day to ya.

5 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

I can probably get you good boxes from work, but it won't be until Monday. If you still need boxes.

Christin said...

You didn't mention where? I'm dying to know.

Christin

Heather said...

So back to Wyoming for you? Wow that was quick. I know you've been wanting to move back. Are you totally excited?

Jen said...

Holy Moly! that was fast. wow. where to in WYo? :)

Jason and Lissa said...

Yes, I have a blog. And so do you. And who gave you permission to move? We need you here! :)