Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey I'm back...sorta

So we drove up to Idaho and Wyoming for a couple of weeks when my husband was home. I'll be writing and sharing pictures in segments. We are also contemplating, very seriously, moving to WY again, so a lot of my free (haha) time will be spent painting and cleaning and throwing away and packing. The biggest obstacle will be selling this house in a decent amount of time. It will all work according to Heavenly Fathers plan, so I'm not panicking. There is just a lot of paint required to cover up 4 years of 7 very artistic kids. So in bits and pieces I will take time to drop in a blog or two and share some amazing pictures of some of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen.

Good day to ya.

2 comments:

Christin said...

Wyoming huh? What made you decide to make the move?

Christin

P.S. St. George is a great place.....if you like 110 degree heat in the summer. Come on down.

Jen said...

Yay! You're back. Wow, missed ya. :) Moving to WYO! that's exciting. Is it for sure? Where would you move to?