Monday, March 10, 2008

Miscellaneous

You would think that in a place where it rains more than 50 inches in a year, rain gutters would be standard issue on all houses.

Not ours. We had grass all over the yard when we first moved in. Almost 4 years later...still no gutters and a nice big mud hole. The fact that we have a 52lb dog running a trench doesn't help matters.If you couldn't tell it rained today which is fine by me because rain is my favoritist weather. The boys got to go out and play before it started. I figured it was safe because the mud hole was mostly dry at the time... WRONG


Caleb admitted to helping *paint* Joey with the dirt
One of my favorite quotes is ... "We're not raising grass. We're raising boys."



Jason and Elizabeth go to the same hairstylist.


I'm so glad all that pilates is paying off



Gorgeous girl! (sigh) I remember when she was putting her feet in her mouth too. Where does the time go?

I'm working on something that I'll post later. And I'm also doing a project in my house that I will also post about later. So until they're finished...

Good day to ya.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute muddy boys. Yucky for the mud hole. I love the rain, too. Are you warm like 80 like we are here in AZ? Cute little Elizabeth and pretty Sariah. I can't believe how grown up she is!

Christin said...

That mud looks like so much fun. Luke would be all over that.

Christin

Blarney Girl said...

I've come across the other blarneygirl, too!! I'm NEVER running a marathon, but I do like to swim.

I want to lunch bunch! What time does it start? It's at the church, right?

blarneybabe@hotmail.com