Tuesday, March 11, 2008

That name thing




What Naomi Means



You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. I like to think I know a little somethin' about a little somethin'

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.absolutely true. one time I was on this roller coaster...

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy.did you hear something? Leave my friend alone I found her first! You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.are you turning left or right? dang it man I don't know what that means.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. I wish I were better

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. grrrrr

You have the classic "Type A" personality.wish I was but I'm not.



You are well rounded,with 7 kids what other shape is there? with a complete perspective on life.I've been around for a million years

You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you. yes

At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.I'm trying to lighten up. my back hurts



You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.this is true

You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.oh no not true

You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!I'm working on it... and I'll try not to step on you after I push you down



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. not true. If I were type A then maybe. But I'm like type Z. internally very laid back.It's easy to get you excited... no it's not. which can be a good or bad thing.

You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.ADD anyone?

You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.how did you know?

What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?


So everybody did it I guess I didn't want to be left out. I added my own comments in red. I'm impressed with somethings. Others were way off. It's fun you should try it. Come on do it, you know you want to. Just click on it. No peer pressure.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I swear you must be the funniest person I know. Your posts make me laugh every time - I hope that is the response you want. :D We all got the type A personality thing. Weird.

Blarney Girl said...

Well rounded - I once got an email that said, "I'm in shape; round is a shape."

Glad I made it to lunch bunch!