Friday, May 2, 2008

ABC's about me

I got this from DALLAS's blog.

A - Attached or Single? Attached, happily attached

B - Best Friend? I have 2. My husband(cheesy but true) and Jennifer Hankins, no question hands down

C - Cake or Pie? cake...no pie... no cake...arrgh ...piecake?

D - Day of Choice? Thursday(isn't that silly)

E - Essential Item? bra

F - Favorite Color? I tend to lean toward cool colors, blues. But I understand that everyone needs a little yellow

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? I don't like gummy things, Spencer choked on a worm once.

H - Hometown? Laramie, WY

I - Favorite Indulgence? Asphalt Pie from Wingers in Laramie. Oreo crust, mint chocolate chip ice cream, whip cream , caramel sauce. Since I can't have that...chocolate.

J - January or July? Neither

K - Kids? SEVEN!!!!!!! and yes we are finished.

L - Life isn't complete without? LAUGHING

M - Marriage Date? 14th of May 1998

N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 Older sister

O - Oranges or Apples? Grapefruit, but both oranges and apples are fine depending on the individual fruit

P - Phobia or Fears? fear of large bodies of water

Q - Quote? "When you think stupid thoughts does it show up on your face." me

R - Reason to smile? When my kids do something silly. Or when my husband brings me flowers

S - Season of choice?Spring

T - Tag ten people? I tag whoever is reading this!

U - Unknown fact about me? I used to live with a bunch of hippies.

V - Vegetable? green beans and peas

W - Worst habit? I over think everything

X - Xenophobic? Nope

Y - Your favorite food? Homemade bread. I also love Mexican and Italian...

Z - Zodiac Sign? Tarus

4 comments:

Cookie said...

Hey!
I had to laugh at your answer to essential item! That's a good choice for us lactating women, eh? So have you seen those t-shirts that say "I Make Milk." in big letters right across the chest, and in little bitty letters below, "What's Your Super Power?"

As for your fav. day of the week, I love Thursday too. Statistically, that's the best day of the week to ask for something. have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Ah! I put over think on mine too! How funny. xenophobic wasn't on my list though... hmmm?

Jen said...

love it! Yes, I saw it on Dallas's blog too. :)

Blarney Girl said...

Who needs pilates when you can laugh all night with your friend, Naomi??? Those two websites were stark raving hilarious, weren't they??