Friday, May 16, 2008

Fish out of Water...On Vacation

My husband has sent me away for our anniversary. I'm now in WY. The baby has been PERFECT! No cryin' or complanin', she's been a wonderful travel companion. We fly to Worland today and that is where I'll be for the next week. My only small issue is coming from a place that has had 70+% humidity to a place that has 0% makes me feel a little dry, a little like my eyeballs are going to shrivel up and pop out of my head. Anyway... I have much to blog about at a later. So until later.

Good day to ya.

5 comments:

Christin said...

What are you doing in Worland? Visiting the prison?

christin

Blarney Girl said...

Having fun??? Not to rush you or anything, but I can't wait to see you when you get home and hear all about the songs and music you wrote. You can also come by and see my new bed and duvet I bought at IKEA tonight!! They are both super gorgeous!!

We need to get going in full gear on our project when you get back!! :-)

Jen said...

Yeah, welcome back to wonderful wyoming. Too bad i won't see you while you are so near by. hope it was great!

Cookie said...

I'm happy for you having a vacation . . . have your hubby talk to my hubby, will ya?

Seriously, I got an awesome Mother's Day gift, so I should NOT be jealous! You can read about it on my blog :) Enjoy

I look forward to reading all about your trip!

MetroParks said...

Okay so when will the fish be swimming again? I miss hearing about her and the little tadpoles.