Friday, December 21, 2007

Clean-up in isle Three

NEWS FLASH

New Pokemon spotted at Durrant house in Texas. It doesn't have a name yet, but its powers are:High Velocity Gas which takes 80 points away from an enemy, and Constant Noise Making that befuddles its enemies so much so that they get lost, that is worth 90 points. Its Health Points are 180, weakness is House Cleaning.


But seriously, who needs toys when you have bananas and plastic bags.

I know, I've read the warning labels, plastic bags are not toys.
And to be honest I asked the 4year-old to run and get the phone yesterday, while I was feeding the baby, and he had scissors. I guess my friend was right...There goes my 'Mother of the Year' award.


I had to run errands today. Including going to the post office, and grocery shopping. I might be brave enough to tackle grocery shopping with some little people, but not the post office. So the Pokemon babysat. I made it to the post office with ease then to Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-mart. By the time I ran my debit card at the checkout I wanted to puke. I tend to have adverse physical reactions to spending large amounts of money. Especially if it will all be eaten within a week. The one thing I cannot stand is when cows and chickens go on strike. I don't have the heart to pay $3.69 for a gallon of milk. So I don't buy milk at Wal-Mart. I left that place and proceeded Randalls(Safeway for you Westerners) in my post grocery bill shock, thinking all the while "Man there's a lot of traffic." There are days when there's not so much, today was not one of them.(There was no point to that comment, it's just what I was thinking) I got to Randalls, looked at a sale sign on the building and realized that the meanings of words change after you have had children. 'SEAFOOD BLOWOUT' does not mean the same thing to me as it does to the person who hung that sign. People looked at me strangely as I laughed all the way through the store.
Good day to ya!

1 comment:

Christin said...

We've all had those "mother of the year" award days. Lately I have been having them daily.

Christin