Thursday, November 20, 2008

So my camera is freaking out. It's having energy consumption problems. It can take about 1 picture and sucks the batteries dry. Other wise I would be posting tons of new pictures. One of my new hair cut. It's great. Which is unusual for me because when I get a haircut it's usually followed by another one to fix all the things I didn't like about the first one. But anyway... Jason comes home tomorrow night! And no my house is not perfectly clean. But I'll get it done before Thanksgiving. I have to go help teach a class now, so I'll check in later

hasta

3 comments:

Christin said...

Oh how I wish I had a clean house. There's no way mine will be clean by Thanksgiving, or Christmas for that matter.

Christin

I think your camera and mine are conspiring against us. Mine does the same thing.

Boyer Family said...

I would love to see your ne haircut. We are coming up for christmas. We are giving this baby 2 weeks and then heading north. We will be in Idaho for a week and then headed to california for about a week.
What class are you teaching? Oh, I do know Heidi Hatch. why do you ask?

Heather said...

Oh he's home already! I'm so happy for you. I can imagine how rough it has been for you! I hope your camera magically fixes itself soon (yeah right but I can hope.)