Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stupid Computer,
I just went and added all my other friends blog addresses to my fellow bloggers, saved them. and then they didn't want to save. So I will have to take another 10 minutes of some imaginary hour to do it again. Whatever.

I am happy, however. The puking has subsided. Spencer, Gabriel and myself have gratefully escaped the clutches of the virus. I am remaining happy and grateful (a little bit of the Secret) that this will be the case entirely. So for now I am going to go clean my kitchen. I didn't dare take anyone to church today, it's Stake Conference. While I am disappointed to not be there. I am also not stupid or rude. It's not impossible to sit alone with 7 children and attempt to keep them sort of reverent, for 2 hours, But it isn't an easy task. Especially when they are recovering from the flu. I also don't want to take a chance at re-infecting everybody with the flu. Anyway I'm just wasting time now so it's off to disinfect I go.

Good day to ya!

3 comments:

Aynde said...

I changed my blog layout and it took FOREVER. I think it was more operator error but I'll never admit it. *laugh*

brooke said...

Yeah, let everyone recover before taking them to church. Luckily not all 7 kiddos got sick.
I need to remember to be grateful for things too, and not focus on the negative.

Christin said...

so you're lucky at least YOU don't have the crap. I had to make my way to Instacare yesterday to get antibiotics for me. I can't be out of commission with five kids can I?

Christin