Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Honesty and unplesant Words

All of my children look "related" but we have not produced any cookie cutter kids yet, YET?I mean at all, (yes, we're finished) I would have to say that the closest have been Ellie and Jacob







Similar and yet...not quite. They're dang cute though


I have to be honest and say that every once in a while I lose one of my seven children. In the chaos of being dragged in 8 different directions (I always include my own direction)at the same time someone will inevitably be miss placed(it's usually me) . Tonight before dinner while some of the children were up playing and fighting, Spencer was at scouts, I was feeding the baby, I noticed that I hadn't heard from Joey in a while. When I actually notice that someone hasn't been under foot or heard in while I am compelled to go look. and this is what I found at the top of the stairs...Poor JoJo...

If you have said "Don't...bite, hit, pinch, throw that, yell, say that, look at me like that, don't you dare, you better not, have you seen your brother?" and or "do you understand me?" today...you might be a Mommy of Many.

If you have heard the "f" word about a hundred and fifty times in the last 3 days because your 3yr-old can't figure out the verbal difference between "tr" and "f" and sometimes"fr" and his new potty pants have monster trucks all over them...you might be a MoM.

good day to ya.

4 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Okay so I think they look A TON alike:) This is based purely on the pictures provided...Cookie cutters aren't so bad we have Kelten and he has a mini me in Rieken. I wonder if this boy will come out and finish off the three stooges or if he will be flying solo? Your little man Joey is a heart stopper! So cute. We are going through the rhyming phase with Kippi so it's always fun to hear the words that she comes up with to "match.” Kelten never fails in his naughty word patrol so we try to play this only when he is at school :)

Lauren said...

Yes, they do look a lot alike. SUPER CUTE. SEriously. Good work. ;) That picture of Joey is precious. So cute! Love the F words. Grace had that problem for awhile. Kevin used to make her yell TRUCK all the time. haha.

Christin said...

Yep you said it sista.

Christin

Jen said...

People always say Aaron and Brian look alike...I usually can't see it, but once in a while it really surprises me. I'm glad you posted on my blog so I could find yours. Love it!