Friday, February 8, 2008

Words from Ellie and "You Might be a MoM"


"Holy Cow, I've found my toes...
And my brother's hair."

"My Mommy feeds me chocolate milk, hence the rolls and Buddha belly...

"And what's this thing in my hair?"

"Ahh much better."



If you have pulled half a roll of toilet paper out of the toilet today and didn't have the heart to yell at the 3 year-old because he was so proud he "did it" and you don't want to deter him from ever using the potty again...you might be a MoM.

If you have uttered the words "You are not Superman and I am not your cape," as the 3yr-old pulled your p.j. strings around his neck, while you were wearing them, as he walked in front of you repeating "I'm Superman, I'm Superman."...you might be a MoM.

If you have tried to teach the lesson that TV remotes and electronic remote controlled buses are NOT bath toys, while attempting to remove the batteries and as much water as possible in hopes to salvage them...you might be a MoM.

If you have said today or any day "Highlighters are NOT make-up. And you're a boy so you shouldn't be doing that anyway..." you might be a MoM.looks a little like he's telling me off, huh. He was...
It's been a day :| ... I may be back later.
good day to ya

1 comment:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Your house looks like fun! Your little Ellie is so sweet! She is pure chunky monkey heaven!I really might have to steal your "if you ever" idea that was great!