Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh MY HOLY HANNAH! I would like to thank Dallas for being the computer guru that *spring cleaned* my laptop. Things seem to be flowing smoothly (other than the fact that my fingers are still dyslexic and I type like a turtle) Can you fix that too? I also would like to thank her for the fabu blog instruction power point. I laughed so hard I almost peed. She understands my brain. Hence; funny to me.
Now I just have a quick minute. The cutest thing I have ever seen is on my friend's blog. Go check out Jen Thomas, and watch Aaron sing. I don't impress easily. But this is way cute.
Our home improvement is almost to a close. We've been busy little beavers (and not in the way you would typically refer to people with 7 kids) Painting, pulling, ripping, sawing, painting again, cussing(a little) measuring, sawing, hammering, cussing, sawing, yelling, hammering, don't hammer. bending, kneeling, sawing, drilling, measuring, drilling, gluing, laughing. We are almost able to sigh with relief. But not quit yet. I am taking these few minutes while Jason and Spencer are at the Priesthood session of conference to blog. So now I am going to try my power point instructions and Dallas's teaching ability.

2 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

The links worked!! WOOHOO!!

I am a visual learner. SHOW me how to do something, don't tell me. So, that was the inspiration for the .ppt. I'm glad you understood it. It's one thing to write instructions that you, yourself, understand. It's a whole different story to write them so that others understand.

Jen said...

thanks for thinking my kids are as cute as I do! I'll call you later today to chat.