Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baby feet

I Love Baby feet.
The best description I've heard is from my friend Krista, She called them brand new, never before used. It was interesting to me because feet do seem to be a body part that is always


"used"
It's hard to imagine my feet having once been new and never before used.

I've added pictures of my other kids today just so you remember they are here. Sorry about the "see food" But If anyone asks you've seen pictures that prove I do feed them;)
Jacob and Caleb

Sariah and Gabe


This is what it's like to go anywhere as a family. Every one of the nine seats is taken.

Cute baby Ellie sleeping



She has discovered her tongue. So she makes these little pucker suckie lips all the time now. Careful how you say that last phrase...





So I have been attempting to "spring clean" parts of my house. Friday I got the front room done. Washed the walls(I think paint will be the only real solution there,) steam cleaned the carpet etc. Side note: When we are independently wealthy I will give carpet cleaners as gifts at baby showers. Anyway, I started the family room today, last night actually. I took the rug by the back door and put it in the washer. I then proceeded to steam the family room carpet. It wasn't working as well as I would have liked. When I make an extra effort to clean something I like to see the results. So I got out the laundry soap, Sun oxygen cleaner, spray bottle and brush and went to work on all the "it'll never come out stains" Some of them actually came out. The orange and red stains from various leaky sippy cups, however, have made their mark...permanently. Tip: If you catch those when they happen, (like we really have super vision and know ALL that happens in our houses) put salt on the spill. It will suck up most of the color. What was my point? The only way I have been able to do this super clean is because Jacob isn't feeling well and so he slept most of the day, Caleb played where he wasn't supposed to(Sariah's room) Joey and Ellie just chilled. As I was running the machine over the places I had just scrubbed, I apparently didn't hear the commotion going on in the Laundry room.(See I do so much of it I subconsciously think its room needs to be capitalized) Remember the rug I threw in the washer? It caused the machine to become off balance and start walking. And not just a little jiggle walk. My washer and dryer usually face the same direction. Maybe its mad because we got rid of the old smoking vacuum.(see earlier blog "The best kind of sticky") Or it could have been sending me the hint that the next room to be spring cleaned is the LAUNDRY ROOM, there was quite a lot of junk on the floor where it used to sit.

Good day to ya.

1 comment:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I am really grateful for the salt tip. I think however our carpet is beyond repair… We are ripping it out when we move and getting new floors. We have known this since the first year we lived in the house. We all got the flu and it just circled around the family non-stop for two plus months! This led to a ton of nasty non-mentionables being spewed and pooed on the carpets all over. We steam clean them quarterly and they still look like crap! Oh and your kids are darling!