Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Caffeine Rehab

If it takes more than one trip to get everyone in the car. . . you might be a MoM(mommy of many for those of you who have not been paying attention.)
If takes more than an hour after the time you decided to leave the house, to actually leave the house. . . you might be a MoM.

This last one drives my husband nuts. I guess I'm getting used to it. I think I'm worried about myself. I'm not excited about leaving the house. I just did my visiting teaching by mail. I used all my stamps and thought "crap I'm gonna have to get stamps to pay the bills on Friday. That means I have to leave the house." Can you buy stamps online? What about milk? Can you buy milk online? Just kidding ...sorta. Goodcrap. It's almost midnight. I'm not tired. I have decided to go caffeine free. So I have had none today. I've only gotten an occasional headache. I'm just so darn cranky when I'm caffeinated. Just ask my husband. On second thought don't ask, some things are best left unknown. I can't be an occasional user like most people. There is no such thing as "I'll just have a coke today, and not tomorrow" I'm so super sensitive to it , I can feel the tightening in my head within 15 minutes and then I'm so terrified of the withdrawal headache that I'll drink it for a couple weeks or longer. My fix usually came by way of Diet Mt. Dew. But I ran out and I didn't want to leave the house to go get more. So Caffeine Rehab here I come. Now I need to find something else to drink. The water here is terrible. Milk makes me sleepy. Oh well, I'm sure something will surface to take its place. And you know what, that is all I have to say for today.
good day to ya.

1 comment:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I love LOVE LOVE me some caffeine! I manage not to drink it while I'm pregnant but nursing means all bets are off time. Weird hu? I know what ya mean about the”what to drink thing” though. In our area babies less than 1 and pregnant women cannot drink the water! Yeah that’s bad. I dread spring because the heat brings out the "smell" of the water YUCK! I am not a milk drinker it always smells rotten and just gross to me although I do like Chocolate as long as it tastes like chocolate and NOT milk. I will admit I am a liquid freak. This does give me a semi-good idea of what you could drink though. Juice if you like that sort of thing, flavored water (my friend swears by it) and good old bottled water (it's my fav other then DR. Pepper of course). Good luck w/ the headache. If you can find time try a nice hot shower. It's caffeine free and very relaxing when your head is aching!