Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why I blog

Why do I blog? Let me count the ways. . .Actually lets not. My husband asked me why I blog. The truth is that this stuff is running around in my head anyway I might as well get it out and make room for more useful rememberings. I am not a journal user. I never have been. I have entries from when I was 10, 15, 18, 21, 23 and maybe a few since then. I am grateful for this media to help me mentally puke and to keep up with friends and to share crazy motherhood experiences. Writing them helps me see the lighter side and I think it helps relieve my husbands concerns when he is away. Anyhoo. . . I guess it is helping me become more technologically in the swing of things(what a joke, no it's not) but whatever. By the way can these pages be printed? Lauren? Stacey? Anyone? Hmm? I guess the other reason, is so that those of you who want to see what's happening in my part of this mortal experience may do so without getting annoying pushy e-mails from me. So there ttpbbsptpsss. Too much caffeine(oh shush) today and I am officially without my hubby for another 3 weeks and I'm feeling, as my friend Stacey would say, a little punchy.
Um that's all

2 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Stink! How do you hold up w/o helper, Husband, bff around? Granted Karl is very rarely home but at least I KNOW I can roll over and shake him awake between the hours of 1 and 4 am. (If I need him.) After that it’s anyone’s guess where he's at. I just have to say you must have one super strong marriage to manage Kudos to you. I bet it makes for some pretty fab times while he is home though eh. If you need someone to talk at feel free to go off in my direction anytime I won't take it personal. And yes there is a way to print this stuff. I have some friends who have been talking about it lately but I really don't know the details. I will see what I can find and get back to ya.

Lauren said...

yes, you can print it. there are several sites, but the one that i've heard of most often is www.blurb.com. my friend denae just got her blog in a book for christmas. something to think about.. and yes, you are superwoman. :)