Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm still here

I'm still here. My husband goes back to work on Thursday so I will be posting regularly (I have problems speaking that particular word- regularly...particularly is another I have trouble saying. It's the 'larly' part I think.) Anyway I'll be back when he goes bye. OK. . .
Here are some animal pictures just because. . .

This is Lucky, and yes, he is.
Murry and Maverick
Gabe, Spencer and Milo the hamster


Maverick is turning 16 this spring, Mogli will be 14 next month.


Murry died in May of last year. . . that's a tough lesson for kids to learn.


That's all for now
I'll type at y'all later
Good day to ya.

2 comments:

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Your pets are gorgeous! We have one cat and he is the laziest piece o' cat ever! But, he is beautiful and even Karl likes him sometimes.

laura's crew said...

Hey Naomi
I just got caught up reading your blog. How fun! You are more religious than I at posting, but it helps keep sanity, doesn't it? Somehow that little lady is in my head, too, and letting her out on the computer occasionally keeps me sane! Anyway, I really enjoyed seeing your cute kids, and laughed really hard at the hair pictures! I didn't know your baby was in the hospital, I'm so sorry! I also know how stressful that is...I'm so glad that she is home and doing better. Joseph also had pneumonia at that same age...super scary. Thankfully (I'll say it was my motherly instincts and not my paranoia) I took him in early enough that he didn't need to be hospitalized, but it was a week of no sleep even at home, making sure he was still breathing. This week he got another cough for the first time since, and immediately I was up again all night listening to him breathe. But he is ok, just me protecting my baby...Anyway, you are amazing. I cannot imagine so many kids and playing single mom for 3 weeks at a time. Good luck and keep posting...very entertaining! Love, Laura